Welcome To ATMA Aurangabad
SHRI. NITISH KUMAR
Hon’ble Chief Minister
SHRI KUMAR SARVJEET
Hon'ble Agriculture Minister
Aims and Objectives of ATMA
The aims and objectives for which the ATMA is formed are:
1. To identify location specific needs of farming community for farming system based agricultural development.
2. To set up priorities for sustainable agricultural development with Farming Systems Approach.
3. To draw plans for production based system activities to be undertaken by farmers/ultimate users.
4. To execute plans through line departments, training institutions, NGOs, farmer’s organizations and allied institutions.
5. To coordinate efforts being made by various line departments, NGOs, farmers organizations and allied institutions to strengthen research extension-farmers linkages in the district and to promote collaboration and coordination between various State funded technical departments.
6. To facilitate the empowerment of farmers/products through assistance for mobilization, organization into associations, cooperatives etc. for their increased participation in planning, marketing, technology dissemination and agro-processing etc.
7. To facilitate market interventions for value addition to farm produce.